Monday, June 21, 2010

Ooohhh! The fairies told me secrets!

...and I left them strawberries and milk for their whispers...


I spent a little time meditating tonight... really making midsummer the climax of bringing in new things, so that the shortening days can be used for integrating and settling. It's been a big year of opening up, of shedding who I am not, and embracing who I am.

The fairies told me secrets of balance... tonight I could really feel movement toward my feminine and masculine sides being more balanced, I could feel myself releasing the hatred of some of my feminine aspects (like the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve). I have also been able to feel more balance between the Earth Mother type of love, and the Sun Father type of love... while he has a hearty type of love, she carries a nurturing one... and both are so wonderful. Thank you Mother, thank you Father. I'm sure I'll expound on all of the places I can see this balance coming to me in future posts... it's a theme of this year, I think.

Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment