Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unexpected blessings!

I have been blessed with a very sweet blog award from Green Witch Ways! Thank you SO much! You can head on over and see who else she gave the award to. I am in the company of four impressive blogs there that make me feel even more honored!




So, the most recent rules for the award are:

1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award - Many thanks GreenWheel, you have no idea how much this means to me! I started this blog as a place for my thoughts and fancies... as I am not good at writing things down in a journal. I had no idea people would really read it, or find it useful! I'm so glad for both!

2. Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, experience, using 5 words (how about 5 ideas or intentions of blogging?).
• open and honest, totally from the heart
• practical
• finding community
• sharing and learning from others (like finding community... I guess)
• getting a bit of feedback since I'm a solitary witch (like... finding... community... LOL!)

3. Pass the award on to 5 fabulous bloggers with substance. In no particular order and without further ado:

1 Nichola over at Knickertwist's... she sees joy and delight so easily... I admire her for that!
2 Pixie, Skye, and Nellie at Working Spirituality... wonderful collaboration! Oops... just realized they already had one... but I'm leaving them on the list anyway... go by and check them out if you haven't already!
3 Another collaboration at Grove of the Ancients
4 Heather at Say the Trees Have Ears... I'm still pondering her post on why pagans should be interested in astronomy!
5 Moonroot at Moonroot:Paganism, Permaculture, and Poultrykeeping on a Welsh Hillside

...and a nod to Nellie at A Bit of Gardening Spirit... she already got the award... but I did think of her when I was writing out this list!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for leaving me this award. I really appreciate it and am flattered that you enjoy my blog that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to drop in a little 'hello'! :)
    How have I not found your blog already? So pleased I have now at least and i've just been looking back over your old posts.
    Thankyou for the nomination :) (and the nod!)
    I'm sure you'll be hearing more from me here in the future ;)
    Nellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are most welcome my dear -- you totally deserve it. I feel you are a sort of kindred spirit in this pagan blogland: not sure if anyone will read, not good about journal writing, solitary practitioner, so tickled that folks actual read & give feedback. It was an honor to honor you as I was honored and touched by the award.

    ReplyDelete