Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am thankful for the bounty that the internet provides... as in... I am completely thankful to have found a wonderful, positive, accepting, thoughtful, thought-provoking pagan community that I would not otherwise have found. It has brought great things to my life in my personal growth and giving me a forum in which I can feel connected in ways that are not possible in my mundane life. And yet, the same people have brought magic to my mundane life too... and have supported me not only through my blog, but through their own, through the sharing of their thoughts and feelings. I am ever so grateful for you all!

Blessings this Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I got you as the tea swap partner! Yay!

    So if you could email your likes/dislikes, allergies, etc. as well as your mailing address, that would be awesome!

    shayesmcshane(at)yahoo.ca

    Cheers!
    Aelwyn

    ReplyDelete