Tuesday, March 22, 2011

That orb in the sky...

Seriously... what is that bright thing in the sky? It blinds me. The world may be coming to an end. I'm so uncertain...

...for this is my recent memory... I have no others...

It's rained here for 11 straight days... all day... hail... rain... then back again...

The equinox passed with little fanfare here... we have been stuck in a winter rut...
Today some bright thing in the sky casts dark and light spots on the ground... I do not understand...
The weather report shows another 5+ days of rain ahead...
I remember hearing a story like this once... and I think the guy built a boat...
I best get working on that...

2 comments:

  1. oh geez! Maybe some of your rain can come here! Hope you don't hafta built that boat! If you do, try to find them unicorns for this time 'round ;-D

    ReplyDelete