Sunday, July 11, 2010

Meet at the water...

NotHannah over at Divining Women has started a Meet Us at the Water new moon healing ritual. I participated last month, and felt very empowered by recognizing the ocean and what she's going through right now (the Gulf)... so I did it again this month.


I had grand intentions of heading over the ocean in the dark... but the kids went to bed late, fell asleep even later, and my poor body just did not feel up to it. So, I sat at my little space that I've created in my room, where I can look out the window toward the water, and I tried to figure out what to do. I picked up a shell, pondered putting water in it... but just didn't know what to do.


I ended up just choosing to sit and energetically dialogue with the ocean... I feel very much like her right now. Some parts of me are not terribly healthy, needing attention and assistance, much like the Gulf (not to belittle what's happening out there). But I opted to resonate my healthy parts with the healthy parts of the ocean, for I believe whole-heartedly that we attract the type of energy that we put our attention on. I sent out healthy energy to different parts of the ocean ecosystem, and received back variations on that energy, some strong and robust, some less strong. I did feel that the vibration of health is out there, persistent and calm.

My hands were cupped during the whole meditation, collecting bits and pieces of the images of health that went back and forth between me and the ocean. Eventually I felt that I had many 'bits' of healthy energies built up, and I redirected these thoughts, this energy, to the Gulf... in order to remind that part of the oceans what health feels like. If we can resonate health, then it can be recreated.

Blessed Be.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very, very nice post.
    So simple, yet so powerfull.

    Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too Met at the Water....and I had a very similar experience. I posted about it on my blog as well. See you next New Moon at the Water....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely idea... i've posted at spiritwhispers & will be there this month!

    ReplyDelete