Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oils

I've been making a lot of oils... this one I made just before we went on vacation because I've had a lingering cough.


Healing oil:
3 drops rosemary essential oil
3 drops peppermint essential oil
a few leaves of dried mugwort
about a tablespoon of carrier oil (I used almond)

I rubbed this on my chest each night to help keep down the congestion. I think it worked pretty well. I also rubbed in on my belly when I started cramping right before my moon, and the pain went away and STAYED away! Wow, that is cool stuff! I've decided that's a keeper recipe and I've put it in my Book of Shadows.

I made lots more oils too... mostly out of the book I mentioned in the last post. I made a Hearth Oil and a Clean and Clear oil for my kitchen.

Hope you all had a nice 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment