Thursday, October 7, 2010

October new moon

So, did I scare you off with my last post? LOL! I know, it came out of left-field a bit, but that's what I get (and apparently what I give you) when I spend all day blog surfing! :)

Today is the new moon once again (is it me, or are they coming around more quickly each month?). I know I love the new moon time very much, that I look forward to this more than the full moon... which I'd adored and ogled faithfully for quite awhile. Not that I've given up the full moon, but I find myself more likely to do something to acknowledge the new moon. I guess I'm feeling the healing part of that new moon energy.

Anyway, today I'm home with my 4-year-old, and I'm trying to think of something to do with her for my new moon ritual this month. I'm certainly not taking a bath with her as my last new moon went! Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm doing at the new moon anymore. I loved the way the Meet At the Water started... a group came together who felt that healing the ocean from the nightmare that happened in the Gulf was important... and it still is. But I'm feeling that it's time to open up my own new moon rituals to a greater healing... and I guess that's what happened last month when I took a bath.

So, I'm struggling last minute with a 4-year-old in tow, to figure out what that expansion means... what the theme is... and how I will do it. I'll let you know when I figure it out... in the meantime I have to go play with above-mentioned child!

No comments:

Post a Comment